Here you can see the most common question and aswer about bocce court. If you need more info feel free to CONTACT US. More information about
Advantages of synthetic court compared to a compacted ground court:
- A synthetic bocce court has no daily maintenance, while a ground court needs to be wet and worked constantly.
- In a synthetic court the grass cannot grow, while in compacted ground court it can.
- Synthetic surface courts are well leveled and much more hygienic than compacted ground.
- Another big advantage is that on a synthetic surface, when stops to rains, just push off the water from the court, and you can play on it immediately, this is unthinkable on a compacted ground court, which will takes many hours or a day or two to be able to walk on it.
From where starts build a bocce court?
We can start by:
- land-virgin gravel, in this case must be made all the cycle: concrete, asphalt must be installed on level and then finish with the cycles of resin;
- from existing court: if the foundation is in good condition, here you can proceed with a complete resin cycle. Otherwise it is recommended to lay a first layer of asphalt and then conclude with the cycles of resin.
How long does it takes build from new?
It take a few days to prepare the ground and less than 10 days to complete with asphalt and the resins cycle.
Once the works is completed, how long I have to wait for play on it?
You can play immediately, a couple days are recommended.
How long is bocce court life?
The life of a court is very long, the foundation has hundreds of years, the final layer has normal life of 8 to 10 years (depending on hours of use). The court will continue to last even after 10 years only that once it starts to wear it accentuates slopes where it is consumed. You can anytime spread down the last layer and restore the necessary grip very quickly and extremely cost efficient.
How long will take to renew a surface?
The extraordinary maintenance that occurs after the surface has worn takes only few days, and at a very low price for have back brand new courts.
Do they require maintenance?
Our courts do not need maintenance like older generation courts as oyster shells sand. They require no ordinary interventions. We recommend only remove dirt that is deposited in the bocce courts.
Are the materials safe?
All materials used for construction are certified and have their own safety data sheets that are released upon delivery of the bocce courts.
Do the courts finished require special care?
They doesn’t require special care other than that of common sense.
NOTE: IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED CONTACT OUR TECHNICIAN TO RECEIVE INFORMATION BEFORE BUILDING THE COURTS TO AVOID ERRORS … OUR TECHNICAL TEAM WILL BE AT YOUR DISPOSAL FOR ANY CLARIFICATION. CONTACT US
How fast are the bocce courts? What about speed?
The speed of the courts is customized according to the construction area or according to customer preference. It’s possible to have courts with any speed from slow to very fast.
Will the balls bounce on your bocce court?
No, as a result our research has enabled to achieve a product that absorbs the shock of the ball, so no bouncing will occur playing on.
Will “on the fly style” (VOLO) will bounce the balls?
No, with a shot of regular flight style (VOLO) will always hit the balls, will never bounce the ball shooted.
You can shoot under hand (SOTTOMANO)?
These courts are designed specifically for the Raffa shooter. A good shoot can easily stop changing their ball sticking on the place.
It takes anomalous effects in the bocce shot?
No, it doesn’t takes abnormal effects when shoot the ball. Shooting will always go straight performing the ability of the players.
It has bad smell associated with new bocce court construction?
It has no odor and no dust allergies. All materials used for bocce court possess a safety data sheet and are certified non-toxic.
WE ARE ALWAYS AT YOUR DISPOSAL TO ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR REQUESTS. OUR TECHNICIANS WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED. CALL US NOW OR CONTACT US
if you need more info take look at